It's the Apartment Dwellers Trade-In program!
You've heard of our ‘Buy Before You Sell’ program: Now you can buy before your lease is up. Did you find the perfect home, but are bound by the terms of your current apartment lease? If you’re on the fence about breaking your current lease, you can rest easy. Howard Hanna will relieve you of that obligation when you buy a home.
If you have a Howard Hanna Real Estate agent, ask them about this program. You must have a Howard Hanna Real Estate agent to qualify for this program.
How does the program benefit you?
- You can buy a home today from Howard Hanna without the fear of carrying both a mortgage payment and an apartment rental.
- You’ll have a worry-free closing, because Howard Hanna will assume your lease!
- You’ll be building equity in your new home and taking advantage of tax benefits.
- You can purchase a home at a time when interest rates are most advantageous to your financial needs.
- You can buy now while homes are widely available in all price ranges. Inventory is currently limited.
- You don’t have to worry about losing the home of your dreams because you are tied up in a rental contract.
- You can enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you are working with a company that can take care of every phase of the real estate process: buying, selling, mortgage, title and insurance.
Apartment Sub-Lease Plan Requirements
- A written sub-lease agreement must be signed by the tenant and Howard Hanna Real Estate Services (including a written approval of landlord) at time agreement is signed to purchase a home through Howard Hanna Real Estate Services.
- Your Present apartment will be placed on the market for 120 days through the combined efforts of all Howard Hanna offices.
- In the event the apartment is not subleased within the 120-day period, and you have closed on a home purchased through Howard Hanna Real Estate Services, you can activate the previously signed sub-lease agreement.
A Howard Hanna Mortgage Loan Originator can provide you with more details on this program. Get pre-qualified now to help us connect you to a loan originator near you.
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is not a mortgage lender. Contact Howard Hanna Mortgage Services for mortgage products and eligibility. Terms and conditions apply.